Microsoft Intune is playing an increasing role in mobile application management (MAM), giving organizations a diverse set of tools for managing complex mobile environments and securing Android and iOS mobile apps.
Like other enterprise mobility options, Appdome delivers an instant implementation of the Intune App SDK into native and hybrid mobile apps, providing organizations immediate mobile app management and security in minutes, all without any coding. To support Microsoft Intune customers, Appdome has gone beyond the norm, releasing a broad array of no-code implementation options for mobility, authentication and other Microsoft services.
Growing Demand for Microsoft Intune
Increasing interest in Microsoft Intune is coming from app makers and large enterprises including financial, healthcare and others. Microsoft's promise is to let organizations manage their corporate data on any device, company managed, employee managed or 3rd party managed. Intune's MAM solution makes managing the data that resides in Microsoft apps easy, simple and straightforward.
As organizations standardize on Office 365 applications, each wants to extend the management and security capabilities of Microsoft Intune to other apps. Like all SDKs, integrating the Intune App SDK to mobile apps requires two things - access to source code and mobile developers. Lack of one or more of these requirements causes deployment stops.
Increased Support for Microsoft on Appdome
Appdome's instant, no-code implementation of the Intune App SDK extends the reach of Microsoft Intune to all Android and iOS apps. This allows mobile apps built in any development environment, including non-native apps like Cordova, React Native and Xamarin, to leverage all the management and security inside Intune and securely connect to corporate resources. Using Appdome, there is no need to manually code or wrap the app. Since it is not possible to wrap or code the SDK to all apps (due to lack of source code access), Appdome is the best solution to provide a consistent implementation and guaranteed mobility outcome across all apps.
Appdome also released several critical features that go beyond the norm, allowing organizations to get the most our of their Microsoft Intune deployments:
- MicroVPN: Organizations can combine the Intune App SDK with Appdome's new MicroVPN feature, leveraging existing VPN infrastructures to add VPN to their apps.
- Microsoft Authentication: Organizations can add any Microsoft authentication service to Android and iOS apps, including on-premise (AD, ADFS, Kerberos, NTLM, LDAP), App-based (Authenticator App to ADAL), Intune-based (SCEP) or cloud-based (Azure AD) authentication services.
- Appdome for SSO+: With Microsoft, Appdome is extending support for SSO, delivering for the first time "in-app trust" between the mobile app and authentication service and between all Appdome-fused apps on a device. This allows for true Enterprise SSO, even if mobile apps have their own user name and password, no support for SAML, OIDC or other standards, and no back end integration between mobile apps.
- Guaranteed Compatibility: Appdome's Mobility Suite provides extensions to the Intune App SDK that deliver guaranteed compatibility for mobile apps within complex environments, including conditional access, dynamic container management, support for VoIP and more.
- Microsoft Service Suite: Appdome's BoostEMM allows organizations to use Microsoft's secure browsing, secure email and more inside apps as if these services were coded in the app.
- App Shielding and Code Obfuscation: All Intune implementations on Appdome include ONEShield by Appdome, a unique suite of app shielding features including anti-tampering, anti-debugging and anti-reversing protections. Customers can also add TOTALCode Obfuscation to their Fusion set and fully protect the app from malicious actions.
Give Appdome for Microsoft Intune a Try!
Thank you. Happy fusing!