Today, we announced the availability of additional enterprise mobility services on Appdome, including AirWatch and MobileIron EMM SDKs for both iOS and Android. This comes as welcoming news for many who want Appdome to add more EMM vendors on the platform and to simplify mobile app integration across mobility solutions. Now customers can add the Blackberry, AirWatch or MobileIron to their apps, all without code or coding in minutes.
Appdome has added the ability to instantly add single sign on (SSO) to any mobile app fused with a mobility management service and extends its Appdome Mobility SuiteTM to better support all enterprise mobility implementations. These incredible new services allow enterprises to leverage SSO services based on SAML, OAuth, Kerberos and other industry standards as part of any enterprise mobility implementation. They also allow key services for VoIP, text, push notification, messaging and other mobile services to work seamlessly with any EMM or MDM platform.
Highlights for the new updates include:
- Single Sign On: Available for any mobile application on Appdome, customers can now add single sign on (SSO) functionality to any mobile app in minutes. The new feature comes as part of the implementation workflow and is enabled by choice, allowing apps to leverage SSO services based on SAML, OAuth, Kerberos and other industry standards.
- AirWatch EMM: The AirWatch SDK is now available on the Appdome platform. Customers using Appdome for AirWatch can add AirWatch functionality to apps in minutes, without wrapping. The Appdome for AirWatch solution allows administrators to secure and manage both iOS and Android apps fully, including tunneling, encryption and more. Administrators are then able to manage fused apps directly from within their Airwatch environment.
- MobileIron EMM: The MobileIron SDK is now available on the Appdome platform. Customers using Appdome for MobileIron can add the full MobileIron SDK functionality to apps in minutes, without wrapping. The Appdome for MobileIron solution allows administrators to secure and manage both iOS and Android apps fully, including tunneling, encryption and more. Administrators are then able to manage fused apps directly from their MobileIron environment.
- IBM MaaS360 (Beta): IBM MaaS360 EMM is now available for integration on the Appdome platform in beta. Customers can now test the Appdome for IBM MaaS360 solution, allowing administrators to secure and manage both iOS and Android apps fully, including tunneling, encryption and more.
- Appdome Mobility SuiteTM: Appdome is also extending support for mobile apps using VoIP, push notifications and native text, calls and contacts, to all enterprise mobile management (EMM) services – allowing customers to deploy feature rich, collaboration, messaging and other critical apps to users while maintaining secure communication and access via a chosen EMM. The suite of services can be found under the “Management” section of the Appdome platform under the heading “Appdome Mobility Suite.”
August has been an exhilarating month for Appdome! In case you have missed it, we announced Appdome for AppConfig and Appdome for BBM Enterprise solutions this month. We also plan to end on a high note before August departs.
As our customers and partners already know, Appdome is always innovating and striving to provide the best technology that we can in enabling mobility professionals, mobile app developers, and others to quickly and efficiently create a broader range of fully integrated mobile experiences. Especially integrated mobile experience done without code or coding. If you have not been on our Appdome platform yet, it’s really time to sign up for a free trial today!